Looking for a smart way to keep your pet well-nourished? SurePetcare offers a lot of smart tools that you can use to guarantee the welfare of your pet. One of them is the SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder.
This automatic feeder is activated when your pet approaches. It scans the microchip and automatically allows access to the amount of food you’ve already set. Using this feeder, you can customize several meals based on your pet’s needs and vet’s orders.
Table of Contents
An Intelligent Pet Feeder
Forget about your pet overfeeding or competing for food with another pet in the house. You can now set the amount and time of every meal prepared for every single pet in your home. This is an excellent solution, especially if you live in a multi-pet household.
Pet parents who have more than one pet in the house understand how difficult monitoring food can be. Pets have different eating habits, and one of them might try to steal food. You might not be able to stay around all the time to control and monitor this behavior. This is where SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder comes in handy.
Once your pet approaches the pet feeder, the lid unlocks to reveal the amount you’ve already specified for that particular pet. Only the pet with the right microchip will have access to this meal, and this happens only at the time you’ve set.
When your pet is done eating, the feeder switches off and only allows your pet to eat when it’s time for the next meal. It’s a fool-proof tool that will guarantee the health of your furry baby. Here are some of the benefits of buying a SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder.
- You can guarantee your peace of mind by monitoring any changes in your pet’s eating habits. This is crucial when you’re away from home studying or working as you can still keep track of any changes and notify your vet who will recommend the right action.
- The pet feeder is sealed to keep the food fresh. You can use dry and wet food, according to the needs and preferences of your pet to help them stay in perfect health.
- It features an integrated scale that allows you to measure food portions accurately in terms of grams. This is an excellent feature, especially if you have an obese pet, one that suffers from a severe medical issue or a puppy or kitten that you don’t want to overfeed.
Pets will eat more than they should, especially when you’re not around to take the excess food away. This pet feeder solves the problems and keeps your furry baby in excellent health.
- There’s an LED indicator to notify you that you’ve already added the right amount of food. This is helpful for busy households when you don’t have time in the morning before going to work. The pet feeder is smart and will let you know that your furry baby has enough food for the day.
- Instant reading and scanning of the microchip guarantees that your pet won’t get anxious. If you have multiple pets in the house, they won’t have to fight as they know that they only get food when the other one is done. Pets are habitual, and this pet feeder will teach them to share, whether you’re inside or outside the house.
- Operated by D-cell batteries, this pet feeder will notify you when the batteries need to be changed. You can guarantee that the feeder will keep on working while you’re at work or on vacation.
- All the removable parts are easy to clean. You know that your pet will always have access to clean and healthy food.
Connect your Microchip Pet Feeder to the Hub
The Hub allows you to use the SurePetcare app, which you can download to your smartphone. It’s available for Android and IOS phones and will enable you to monitor your pet wherever you are.
- The Hub connects to all your SurePetcare products to give you full access to your pet’s action when you’re not at home.
- You can control connected products wherever you are. You can add up to 10 products, including smart doors and feeders, for multiple pets in the house.
- It easily connects to your WiFi using a cable and features dimmable ears that flash for notifications.
Sure Microchip Pet Feeder Accessories
This pet feeder is life-changing, and it comes with a lot of cool accessories that can make your pet’s life much more fun.
RFID Collar Tags
If your pet doesn’t have an implanted microchip, you can use this tag instead. You’ll receive 2 tags for 2 pets in the house to activate several smart products that guarantee the welfare of your furry baby.
This tag is excellent if you live in a multi-pet household because only the pet with the right tag will be granted access to the door or feeder. Pets in the neighborhood won’t be able to eat your little furry baby’s food because each tag comes with a unique code.
SureFeed Feeding Mat
Keep your house clean by buying a special feeding mat. It goes under the feeder to protect your floor from food spills and muddy paws.
The mat is made of safe material and can be easily cleaned. There are 4 colors available so you can choose the right one for every pet in the house.
Personalize your pet’s feeding time by buying a colorful feeding bowl. There are 4 colors available, and they’re all made of safe materials that are easy to clean.
Each feeding bowl has a lid to protect the food from flies, keep it fresh, and guarantee that there will be no mess. Buy one for each pet and keep your pets happy.
Finding the right products for your pets can be daunting, but SurePetcare makes the job easier. The microchip pet feeder comes with a lot of outstanding benefits that allow you to monitor your pet’s health. Moreover, you can use several accessories to make feeding time more enjoyable.