Ken Davies

My name is Ken and I'm the chief editor behind Petloverguy.com. I've cared for pets most of my life starting with hamsters, turtles, and snakes. Then moving up to parakeets, guinea pigs, and even ducks. Most recently the lovely Ella, our adorable Chihuahua rescue, has joined my life (and the team though she isn't much of a writer yet). Working with Ella, we seek to help all dog and cat lovers have the happiest life possible. You can follow our adventures and lesson's learned at Petloverguy.com, Facebook, or tag along on our Pinterest account.

My Dog Ate Chocolate Pot Edibles (5 Mg, 10 Mg, or 100 Mg) | What To Do |

Pot edibles for people (not dogs)

As more states are legalizing marijuana use, cases of pot edible consumption in pets have skyrocketed. Although you might think that pot is safe for your dog, the opposite is true. Pot edibles are incredibly dangerous for dogs to consume. If your dog has ingested any pot edibles, contact your veterinarian right away. Pot edibles …

My Dog Ate Chocolate Pot Edibles (5 Mg, 10 Mg, or 100 Mg) | What To Do | Read More »