Sometimes work requires long hours. Yet, that knowledge doesn’t make leaving your dog alone any easier.
Now, you don’t have to take your furry friend with you to work. That’s what dog cams are here for. But do you know what’s just better than dog cameras?
That’s right. Dog cameras with treat dispensers!
Looking for the best dog camera with a treat dispenser? Today, we’ll guide you through some worthy contenders. Hop in!
Note: If you click some of the links in this article we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Table of Contents
Here They Are! The Best Dog Cameras With Treat Dispensers
We’ve looked far and wide. In this list, you’ll see some of the best non-human companions you could get for your dog.
Furbo Dog Camera
- 1080p Full HD Camera & Night Vision: livestream video to monitor your pet on your phone with a 160-degree wide-angle view, day & night.
- 2-Way Audio & BARKING ALERT: Furbo’s BARKING SENSOR detects when your dog is barking. It sends push notifications to your smartphone when it detects barking. Know what’s going on at home and talk to calm them down via the app.
- Fun TREAT TOSSING: TOSS a treat to your dogs via the free Furbo iOS/Android app. Fill it with your dogs’ favorite treats & play a game of catch.
- Easy 3-Step Setup: 1) plug in to a power outlet using its USB cord 2) download the Furbo app 3) connect to your home wifi.
- Stable internet connection & Wifi signal are recommended for best performance.
This dog camera has been to many places, and one of them is the Ellen DeGeneres Show. It’s no ordinary camera, after all.
Do you want to give your dog a treat every couple of hours? With this dog camera, you can schedule treat-tossing.
In the mood for playing catch? You can even do it yourself through your phone. Just download the free iOS/Android app. You can then start tossing treats to your dog at any time you want.
The great thing about this treat-tossing camera is the barking sensor. When this sensor detects barking, it sends a notification to your phone. This could save your dog from any potential dangers, such as fires or break-ins.
- Excellent night vision camera
- Easy to clean
- 160-degree wide-angle view
- The mic volume isn’t loud and clear
Best Choice Products Smart Automatic Pet Feeder with HD Camera
- APP CONTROL: iOS (7.5 and up) and Android (4.0 and up) compatible app gives you and up to 8 users remote control of your feeder and all its unique functions
- 720P WIDE ANGLE CAMERA: Enjoy around-the-clock access to your pet with a 130-degree wide angle view and use the app to snap pictures or record video
- PERSONALIZED FEEDING: Use the app to schedule up to 4 meals a day or use the manual feeding option for those times your pet needs a pick-me-up
- 2-WAY MICROPHONE: Chat up your furry friend or just listen to the sounds of your home with a built-in two-way microphone that lets you record up to 10 seconds of audio to personalize your feedings
- 2 POWER OPTIONS: Plug into the wall outlet, or install D-batteries to keep the feeder on schedule in case of a power outages or disconnection; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 9"(L) x 6.25"(W) x 15"(H)
With this camera, you’ll never miss your dog too much while you’re away. The 130-degree 720p camera ensures that. Through it, you can see your pets all you want. You can even talk with them as well.
There should be no worries about your conversations with your dog. The mic and speaker work extremely well. You can even record up to 10 seconds of audio to be played before feedings.
You can also program 4 auto feeds. Choose your own portions according to your dog’s appetite. The unit doesn’t get jammed frequently either.
The app itself is easy to use. You can download it on both iOS (7.5 and up) and Android (4.0 and up). Use it any time you want to take videos of your furry companions.
- 720p good quality camera
- Easy to install
- Easy to clean
- Doesn’t have a night vision camera
DOGNESS Pet Treat Dispenser with Camera
- Wide-angle HD 2.4G WIFI Camera Night Vision: With Dogness WiFi pet camera, capture and record every precious moments for your pets from your mobile device. By the HD 1080P video, 165° wide angle view and night vision, you can always keep receiving the most useful information about your dog day and night freely.
- Fun Pet Treat Dispenser: From the Dogness dog camera App, treats at varying distances, which keeps your pet entertained for hours. Just fill it with your pets’ favorite treats, play a game of fun and reward them for good behavior. Compatible with a variety of dry, crunchy dog and cat treats less than 0.6 inches diameter. Up to 0.4L treat capacity.
- Two-Way Audio: Keep in touch with your pets via remote pet monitor anytime. Dogness pet camera with two-way audio let you hear and talk to your pets. And when they are restless, calm them down, as if you are with them.
- Instant Social Sharing & Video Recording: Captures adorable moments in your dog’s day and share on social media. Download the camera video recorded and snapshots to creates a highlight reel, keep the precious memory for you.
When it comes to visuals, DOGNESS has got you covered. This 165-degree wide-view angle camera doesn’t only boast a definition of 720p, but it has a night vision mode as well. There will be no need for you to leave the lights on for your dog anymore.
This pet cam’s treat dispenser lets you toss treats at varying distances. You can enjoy playing catch during lunch break at work. Just keep this in your mind: it’s compatible with treats that measure less than 0.6 cm in diameter, so food size is important.
If your dog is restless, you can use the two-way audio to talk to them. It’s always useful when it comes to calming them down a bit. Just make sure before you leave your dog that your camera is connected and your app is downloaded.
However, there’s something to keep in mind. The DOGNESS app only works with 2.4 WiFi. It isn’t compatible with 5.0 GHz. If you have a dual bandwidth router, then you can adjust it to use the 2.4 bandwidth instead.
- Impressive camera quality
- Reasonable price
- Easy to set up
- The app doesn’t crash or freeze often
- Can be secured to the wall
- Four suction cups help stabilize the unit
- Only compatible with 2.4 WiFi
Orita 12 Meals SmartFeeder
- Remote Feeding and Timing Feeding:Orita Smart Pet Feeder Working like a pet sitter,be able to feed your pet from anywhere and at anytime. remotely set times to feed your pet automatically or choose to do a manual feeding from your mobile device instantly.Best auto pet feeder for dogs and cats.
- 1080P HD CAMERA WITH TWO WAY AUDIO - Stay connected with your pet even when you are away. The night vision capable HD camera enables you to view and record video of your pet. The two way audio enables you to hear and talk to your pet. RECORD A CUSTOM GREETING - Automatically play your greeting when food is dispensed (I.E. “Here Fido, Dinnertime!” )
- EASY TO SETUP-Free downloadable Smart Feeder software compatible with Androids and Apple IOS, you are able to control your feeder on your mobile device whenever and wherever you are.IMPORTANT - Your home WiFi network needs to be a 2.4GHz frequency in order for the pet feeder to work.
- OPERATING TIPS:the infrared sensor controls food structure (5 - 15mm dry food applicable),the notification will be pushed to your phone when the remaining food is less than 250g,up to 12 meals a day,the feeder can support micro-SD card (up to 128GB). You could easily share the joyful moment with record files and snapshots to social network.
- Battery & AC Plug Supply for Easy Operation:Orita Automatic Food Dispenser is powered by 3D batteries(not included) and AC power adapter(included). The device preference to the AC plug. When there is power off, it will be automatically powered by batteries to keep working. You do not need to worry about the feeding problem when you go out.
One of the best things about this dog camera is the custom greeting. You can record one that plays whenever the food is dispensed.
To put it simply, this unit is an automatic pet sitter. You’re its supervisor: choose to set feeding times as you like, or even directly feed your dog.
You can feed your dog using the iOS/Android SmartFeeder software. It works whenever, wherever. However, the software is only compatible with 2.4 GHz WiFi.
Moreover, you can talk with your dog with the two-way audio. It syncs up with the 1080p HD camera. This camera has a night vision mode as well, so you don’t have to leave a light on at night.
- HD camera
- Features “slow feeder” option
- Feeder sends a notification when food runs out
- Only connects to 2.4 GHz WiFi
Why Should You Buy a Pet Treat Camera?
Separation anxiety is common among dogs. While these cameras might seem like novelties to some, they’re almost a necessity for those who aren’t always home.
When left alone, it’s not uncommon for your dog to become destructive. He could even go on to scratch and whine at doors and walls, trying to reunite with you. Urinating (despite being housetrained!) could develop to become a common occurrence.
There are many ways to start treating your dog’s separation anxiety. For example, when you reunite with them, try to ignore them for the first few minutes. Then, you could start paying attention to them.
Another one of these ways is pet treat cameras. Pet treat cameras differ from regular security cameras in that they’re interactive. They include features such as two-way video calls. This doesn’t only help work on issues such as your pet’s stress and anxiety, but it also improves boredom.
Besides, pet treat cameras could encourage your dog to avoid damaging any more property. So, there will be no more damaged furniture or random objects next time you leave the house.
It’s fine to spoil your dog every now and then. DOGNESS Pet Treat Dispenser with Camera provides an excellent companion to your dog while you’re away. It even features two-way video calls and scheduled treats.
On the other hand, Orita 12 Meals SmartFeeder is a worthy option to consider. It has a slow feeder option that carefully regulates your dog treats. It’s also quite durable.